Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project

       I could not figure out how to add a text widget to the page, but I felt like I should support this anyway. If I figure it out, or someone helps me you will be seeing this in the side bar, but until then just be aware of this as well as a few other events coming up in March (Woman's History Month) such as International Women's Day and "The Totally Awesome Womens Breakfast" which is being run by the YWCA in collaboration with Westdale's Gender Equity club. If you are interested in helping out we meet in room 211 on Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. I know Dr. Orton really wants to get Stephen Lewis to our school to discuss AIDS/HIV awareness and activism...have you heard about the Grandmother to Grandmother campaign? So many grandmothers in sub-saharan Africa have become mothers all over again raising their children's children when their own kids die of AIDS...there are Canadian grandmothers helping to raise money to send their AFrican counterparts' grandkids to school. That would be something interesting to get involved with as the gender equity club, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete